Monday, August 30, 2021

Lookin' Sharp Tryfold Card by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri Firth here! Today, I am sharing an masculine card design featuring the Tool Shed MTF set. The Tool Shed MTF set is part of Ai's Mini Tryfold collection. Ai also sells Tryfold White Card & Envelope Packs, which work perfectly with their Mini Tryfold sets. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here

For this card, I am using Tryfold White Card & Envelope Pack for the tri-fold card base. Each panel is approximately 3.75" x 5.25". Instructions for building these tryfold cards are provided on the stamp packaging. I used the Square Double Stitched Dies to cut the center squares out of the buffalo plaid background papers so you can still see the nestled images on each panel.

The Tool Shed MTF set has three layers of images. I colored the images with my Copic Sketch markers. The front layer is the tool shed which has interactive opening doors. I stamped "Man Cave" on the shed sign in white pigment ink. I also placed the accessory wheel barrow on the card front.

On the inside panel (back layer) I stamped the "Lookin' Sharp" sentiment below the image so that it's hidden until all the card panels are opened.

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Ai Products Used

1 comment:

equip2go said...

Thanks for sharing an masculine card design with us. It's really cool !!

Characteristics of Plastic crates