Monday, September 6, 2021

Ai Stamptember 2021 Exclusive Set - Hug in a Mug

 Hi everyone! The Ai Stamptember set went live at 12 AM PST on September 6th so grab it while you can! Keep reading below for more details on the exclusive Hug in a Mug set. This card is featured on my personal blog check it out here!

This adorable set includes an image of two girlfriends sippin' hot cocoa and a bunch of fun sentiments!


I colored the girlfriends with my Copic Sketch markers. The colors featured on this card include the V10's, YG40's, and the B40's. The background paper is from the retired Northern Lights paper pad from Recollections, the Michaels store brand. I used the Rectangle Double Stitched Dies to die cut the center panel. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment with bright blue embossing powder. To finish the card, I added coordinating enamel dots for embellishment.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


1 comment:

Renee Matarese said...

Your highlights are amazing on this one Bri!!