Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hello Succulent Window Cards by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! This week I needed to play with some bright happy cheery colors so I made two cards using the Succulents Window stamp/die set.




When I have been crafting I have been making two cards with the sets I play with. It is just easier to make a couple cards at a time once I'm stamping the image out. Most of the time I stamp multiple images out at a time and take them in to the living room and color them in the evening when my family is watching t.v.


I kept both cards really simple I die cut the images out with a double stitched square and matted them with yellow card stock. 


I added a bow onto some brightly colored card stock and matted them onto yellow card stock. I added the images onto the pattern paper. 


Happy Stamping! 





 

No comments: