Thursday, September 30, 2021

May the Joy of Christmas be Yours! by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! Today I made a card using the Snow Friend stamp set. I stamped the snow man image onto water card stock with Versafine black ink. I love how this stamped image is spelling out "JOY". 


I colored the image in with aqua color pencils. I start darker for the shaded areas getting lighter as I go leaving some white space. I use a water color brush to spread the color out into the highlight areas. 


Once the image is colored in I die cut it out with a oval double stitch die. I matted the color image onto pattern paper. I added the sentiment "May the joy of Christmas be yours!" onto a small piece of white card stock and adhered it below the oval die cut. I matted the whole panel onto a red piece of card stock die cut to 5 1/2" X 4 1/4".  


Happy Stamping! 



 

No comments: