Thursday, October 14, 2021

Merry Christmas Penguins Slim Line Card!


Hi Ai fans! I had fun this week making a slimline card. I used the new new Slimline die set. I also used the Penguin Cheer stamp set. I stamped the image with the three penguins, the cute little running penguin, string of lights and the ornaments. I colored them in with aqua color pencils. I spread the colors out with a water brush. 


After all of images are dry I fussy cut them out. Stamped the sentiment "Merry Christmas to you and yours" I die cut the sentiment out with the smallest slimline die. 


I started with the third smallest slimline die and die cut red card stock out with it. I added the images onto the red card stock and matted it onto green card stock and then white card stock.


Happy Stamping! 



 

No comments: