Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thankful for You Slimline Card -by Crystal


Hi Ai fans! We are one week away from Thanksgiving! Who is ready? I have not made to many Thanksgiving cards this year I think I skipped over Thanksgiving and started making Christmas cards, but this week I took a little break to make a Thanksgiving card to share with you all. I played with my favorite Ai Thanksgiving set-Feast Mode


I added strips of pattern paper to a piece of scrap paper in bright colors. I then die cut it out with the second largest slimline die. I used the double stitched circle die to cut circles out for all of the characters I wanted to add to the card but instead of removing the circles I kept them in place.  


I added the characters from the stamp set with foam tape and adhered them to the middle of all of the circles. I stamped the sentiment onto a double stitched rectangle and adhered it between the third and last circle on the card. 


I matted the panel onto shimmer cardstock die cut out with the largest slimline die. I then adhered the whole panel to a 3 1/2" X 8" card base. 

Happy Stamping!




 

No comments: