Thursday, December 2, 2021

Happy, Happy Holidays #317 Last challenge of 2021

 Hello Ai fans!!

Welcome back.  We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family.
We'd like to welcome you all to our last challenge of 2021.

This one is fitting and called....

Happy Happy Holidays!


Our final featured artist this year is Crystal and it's a bittersweet post.

This will be Crystal's last feature post.  She's moving and has a lot
on her plate right now.  She's stepping down from our DT which is a sad day for us and all of her fans!
You'll still see her in December and if we're lucky...maybe we can entice her back occasionally for a guest post!  Thank you for all of your hard work and inspiration through the years Crystal!  You will be missed!


Hey Ai fans! Who is ready for another challenge?!? Here is fun challenge Happy, Happy Holidays! I'm so glad I get to show you my card for this challenge. Holiday cards are my favorite cards to make. I have a shake card to share today. I used the Snowy Window stamp set to make my shaker card. Once I looked at this stamp set I thought it would be perfect for a shaker card I have no idea why I had never thought to use a window set for a shaker card before.



I started by stamping the window image twice with Versafine ink and the snow man. I die cut one of the images out with a double stitched square die. I die cut the second image out with the same square die but used a smaller one to cut the center out. 


I water colored the images in with Spectrum Noir water color markers. 


I add the snowman to the bottom of the window opening. Than I added the acetate to the window with strong adhesive.


I used foam tape around the edges to make a spot for the sequins to fit. I added the sequins and the window over the full image that I die cut out.  


I die cut a piece of pattern paper with the largest double stitched rectangle die.


I die cut a piece of pattern paper with the second largest double stitched rectangle die.


I layered all of the elements and added the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" base.


Happy Stamping!




Here are the Challenge Rules...
✻ Please make a new card or creation. You can make any crafty item you wish; this is not limited to cards!
✻ Limit two submissions per person. You will receive extra votes if you use Art Impressions stamps!
* Please include first name and last initial on your submission.
✻ The Ai Challenge is open to everyone, international submissions are welcome!
✻ Include a link back to the Ai Blog or grab our button on the top right of our sidebar! ✻ Share the Ai love if you can by clicking and commenting your fellow crafters.
✻ Make sure to get your link up by the deadline to enter your creations.
✻ Good luck and happy stamping! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT - Happy Holidays!!!

Dot J Freel said...

Beautiful!

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Félicitations à la DT pour ses superbes créations.
C’est toujours un plaisir de tenter sa chance dans ce beau challenge.
MaryannG
Congratulations to DT for their superb creations.
It's always a pleasure to try your luck in this great challenge.