Saturday, January 29, 2022

2021 Freebie Farm Animal Valentines by Janet


Happy Saturday everyone! Like a lot of crafters, I've been working on Valentine cards and today I'm bringing you some cute children's valentines made with the 6 freebie stamps that were released with the second 2021 new releases from Art Impressions.

I stamped these cuties and colored them with Copic markers. Then they were fussy cut and arranged on hearts that form an off the edge valentine. The white cards and the patterned card base were cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. These fit into A2 envelopes and have blank white cardstock on the back where any message can be written. 

I think grade school kids would love these for their friends. I get a chuckle out of the punny sentiments that go with each animal. I made the sentiment cards using Microsoft Word.

I know a lot of you have some or all of the freebies. I have made a video that shows how I made these. If you are curious what colors I used and see how I colored each of them, click the thumbnail.

Thanks for stopping by today. Ai has many adorable stamps to use and I hope you are having fun making your valentines!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments: