Friday, January 28, 2022

Pretty In Pink Birthday Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a mini birthday card created with the 4980-Birthday Circlet MTF Set! This set is fantastic and it's currently on Sale; Yay!!!

I followed the instructions included with the set and stamped all the images with black ink. This set includes coordinating dies to cut out the front and middle sections. There is just so much detail and I love how all the layers work together to create this colorful design!

To decorate the top panel more, I cut a piece of pink polka-dot pattern paper and added a scalloped frame. I also added several glitter enamel dots for extra sparkle and shine, so pretty!

The second layer has the main cake image with sun rays and balloons in the background. I could have left this panel plain white, but thought I would bring in a little more color by adding a soft pink paper. I also matched the top panel by using the same frame around the stamped image.


The last panel has the Happy Birthday greeting and a circular sentiment. All the gifts and confetti looks so festive and these bright colors are so cheerful!


Thank you for checking out my mini birthday card and I hope you are inspired to make a card using the fun  4980-Birthday Circlet MTF Set

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: