Friday, January 21, 2022

Time for Wine Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a mini slimline card featuring the fun Ai 5404 - Miss Set!

This set set quickly became a favorite last year and I just love the variety of hats! To mix it up, I decided to use a wine-themed hat from the 5405-Mrs. Set. It's so awesome that the hats from these two stamp sets work with both characters. This allows you to get more creative and really customize your projects.


I wanted this card to pop, so I used a decorative stencil to give the background a cool look. Green and purple always look great together and these colors work well for a Wine-themed card! I also used two shades of green ink to give a glowing look to the background to spotlight the stylish lady.


The greeting "Wine a little Laugh a lot" was stamped on bright white cardstock and I used layers of green glitter paper and purple textured paper to bring in sparkle and color. This greeting is great for birthday's or a hello card anytime of the year. 
Lastly, I added little white details to the clothing before attaching the card to a mini slimline card base. 

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you all have a wonderful day!




No comments: