Sunday, February 27, 2022

3 times the mushroom love! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

I have 3 different cards to share with you today.
All three used the 5125 – WC Elves Set.



I also used the stone path and mushrooms from the Exclusive EKK0921 Fairy Garden Teacup Exclusive.
This was a limited edition and is no longer available. There are many of these exclusives throughout the year and the best way to acquire them is to follow Art Impressions on Facebook, Instagram, the blog and to sign up for the newsletter emails.





I used the 5063 – Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies along with the 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies to frame my mushrooms. 



Although this is a watercolor set that doesn't mean that you can't use other mediums to color it.  I've done it with Copics, watercolor pens and watercolor brush pens.  



My last card was a birthday wish for a member of
The Art Impressions Way and used the 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies.



I've always loved mushrooms and this set makes me so happy!
I hope you love it too.





Copics used:
W2, W3, W5, E0000, E000, E34,
E40, E42, E53, E71, E81, E7


No comments: