Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Gift Card Holder by Nina

 Hey everyone, Nina here back with a very cute gift card envelop all Spring colors.




I used this smart die set that creates your envelop and contains all the accessories to decorate it. Gift Card Holder Envelop. I used a double sided Spring fun paper, so when opened you also get colorful pattern on the inside.

The die creates side flaps on which I taped double-sided tape, scored them and folded them. I then folded along the middle line tp create the envelop.




 I used the Coffee Die Set that coordinates with the envelop to decorate its front. Using the dies I cut from different cardstock to make the cup and decorate it, placed my gift card and here is how it finally looks.




Check below the step by step video tutorial.

No comments: