Sunday, March 6, 2022

Have a Slothsome BIRTHDAY! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have some really Slothsome cards to share with you!

Did you know that Art Impressions has a stamp series called Funny Farm?

If you're a fan of funny animals and puns the way that I am then you should check it out!

For my card I used the 5002 – Sloth-some Set.



I created 3 different versions of this card.  This first one was for my friend Kristen's birthday.  She LOVES sloths, so what better way to wish her a happy birthday?!  I sent her a pair of sloth socks along with her card.



I used the 5134 – Banner Double Stitched Dies to stamp my sentiment on.



For my second card,  I changed the location of the square the sloth is mounted on, the banner die and I added some fun twine.



For the last card, I placed the banner above the square and of course there's plenty of bling, because it's a birthday, so why not!



How can you not love this sweet face?
He would make anyone happy for their birthday.
Especially, if they're older and looking to "slow down time!" lol!




Copics used:
G46, BG57, YR16, Y17, Y35,
E31, E35, E37, E40, W1, W3, W5

No comments: