Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Hay There Barnyard Animals by Nina


Hello Crafty friends, Nina here with a fun card using the adorable Barnyard Animal Cubbies from Art Impressions.




The Set has the barn and the animal stamps, I stamped them all and colored them with Copic markers. I then used the dies that are included in the set and cut all the colored images.




To complete the scene, I cut a meadow behind the bard and blended honey and vintage colors from distress inks. Also diecut a hillside from an oval stitched die and colored with Copics as well. Same with the grass border.

And finally I stamped Hay there from the same stamp set and die cut around it with a speech bubble die. I then assembled my card using glue for the elements on the background and foam tape for the barn. 



SUPPLIES:

No comments: