Thursday, May 5, 2022

GOOD NEWS, bad news! by Mercy sauer

 Hello crafters, Mercy here! I have Good News and bad news! 

Good news first! this week I’m sharing an exclusive Ai set only available at simonsaysstamp.com 

What’s the bad news? you ask! It’s a limited set! Once it's sold out, it won't be restocked.  


So, let’s get started!

I created 3 cards; I knew the second I looked at the set this would be my first one, it's so sweet!

I envisioned a baby bird and a mamma bird flying towards each other for a little kiss.



Many times when I choose a stamp I love the smaller "extra" elements as much as the larger featured ones. The two birdies are a perfect example. I'm not shy with my stamps! I modify them to fit my needs, inspiration and creativity, as I did in this case.

I used a sliding mechanism for the birds to fly towards each. However, You do You. These two birds would be amazing in any setting or scene.

This card can be used for any occasion and given to anyone holding a special spot in your heart.


For my second card, I wanted a simple background that was playful and would complement the mamma bear comforting the baby bear...so sweet and cute!





I created a full sized see-through shaker window. I love to see the embellishments from the outside and the inside.
A few techniques on this one, it took me two tries, but the results are well worth the time! 

Finally, my third card. A simpler technical design with Big punch, warmth and charm. 



This is a very versatile set.  Bonnie's iconic style shines through making this set a must have.

Here's a picture of what it looks like...

(stamps and dies included)


Take care 



No comments: