Friday, May 27, 2022

Happy Vibes Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card featuring the fun 5458-Llama Set and 5187- Happy Trails Set!


I started by stamping the little llama image and colored her with markers. I love this stamp set, but hadn't used this little stamp yet. This stamp is small, but so cute! 


To create the scene, I stenciled a bright orange spotlight and colored a ocean-themed background with markers. I also added a palm tree from the 5187- Happy Trails Set! It's fun to mix and match your sets and think of new ways to use your stamps!

Lastly, I stamped "Happy Little Moments" in a coordinating orange ink before attaching layers of orange, blue and blue marble paper. These colors are so warm and this card just makes me smile!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having wonderful day!





No comments: