Monday, June 6, 2022

I Loaf You by Bri Firth

 Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today I am sharing a mini slimline card design featuring the 5001 - Whisk It Set. This project theme is perfect for Ai's current challenge, "Home is Where the Heart", as it features a beautiful retro kitchen. For more details on how I created this card keep reading below.


For this mini card (3" x 6") I went with a very simple retro kitchen design. I used a brick stencil with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink to create the subtle textured background. The sentiment is stamped in a teal dye ink to coordinate with the color of the oven. 

I colored the oven and accessories with my Copic markers. The colors I used are listed at the end of this blog post. I used liquid adhesive to attach the image to the card front. 



Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Copic Markers used:

BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
Y08, Y04, Y00, Y000
E17, E15, E13, E11, E00
E33, E31
C5, C3, C1

No comments: