Saturday, June 11, 2022

You Are Sew Nice! by Janet Axtman


Hello everyone! Today I have the pleasure of sharing one off my favorite Matchbook card sets. You guessed it! It's 5402 - Sewing Room. This one has all the typical cabinets and supplies you would find in a sewing room. I made this card as a thank you for someone who made a custom bag for a new outdoor rug my husband picked up for our travel trailer. Paired with a gift card from JoAnns, it was the perfect surprise for someone who shared her sewing skills with us. 

One thing that is so cool about the Matchbook series is how really small the finished cards are. You can see how teeny it is after folding and putting it into the optional envelope 5318 - MB Envelope Dies. On the front of this one, I attached the mini envelope that is included with the MB Envelope Dies. I tucked in a tiny extra little thank you note. It's totally precious!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you agree that this is more than a card. It's so unique it's a gift all by itself! The recipient was entranced with it and it was as much fun to give as as it was to make. 

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: