Friday, June 10, 2022

Happy Retirement Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a retirement card created with the 4900-Reel Great Guys Set and the 5187-Happy Trails Set!




I started by stamping the cute little doggie image and colored him with Copic Markers. This dog looks so happy and relaxed, perfect for a retirement card!


To complete the scene, I stamped palm trees from the Happy Trails Set and ink blended the sky and water. A white gel pen was used to add highlights and waves; I love the sparkle on the tube!


Lastly, I added layers of yellow, blue, and gold glitter paper before adding the card to a white card base. 

I hope you enjoyed this retirement card and are having a great day!





1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Great retirement scene, Tasha. Love the CAS design.