Friday, June 24, 2022

You've Got Style Matchbook Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the new 5498- MB Salon Set! The Matchbook cards are so much fun to make and gift to special family members & friends!

The card base was created with the 5317-MB Template Dies and I used double-sided pattern paper to have a different pattern on each side. The base template also include little windows dies and cuts a cute scalloped edge; I love these little details!

For the coloring I used Copic Markers and added little accents with a white gel pen. All of the Ai Matchbook sets fit within the base template and you can mix and match your sets to really customize your scene. I also love that all the sets include the coordinating dies, so it's super easy to cut the pieces out!



I hope you enjoyed today's card and are inspired to create a Matchbook card!

Have a great weekend!



No comments: