Saturday, June 25, 2022

Get Well Matchbook Card by Janet Axtman


Hello Ai fans! Today I am excited to show off my first Matchbook card using one the newest releases in the line. This is the #5499 MB Get Well set. It's so super cute as a get well card and it comes with 4 possible sentiments that can be used which is an expansion from previous sets. It's great having even more options.

I made this by stamping on watercolor paper and using my Tombow Dual Tip Brush Markers to watercolor the images before cutting and placing them in the matchbook card base which I cut with #5317 MB Template Die. Remember that you only need to buy this die once because it works with all the matchbox sets. I also added the clock from the #5323 - MB Wall Accessories Set. I made the perfect envelope for this little masterpiece using the optional #5318 - MB Envelope Dies. Not only does it create the envelope but there are a few additional dies that can be used to decorate the envelope. I cut a tiny little bow to put on the envelope flap.

Tombow Markers Used:
Purples: 620, 553, 636
Grays & Black: N89, N95, N60, N25
Misc. Colors: 761, 062, 992

Thanks so much for stopping by today. The whole Matchbook Line is so fun and unique. I hope you'll visit the store and check out the large selection of rooms and themes.

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments: