Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Reel-y Great! Interactive Card by Nina

 Hello crafty friends.. thanks for joining me today as I share a fun interactive card using the Reely Great Guys adorable set.


I started by stamping the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink then colored them with Copic Markers.

I then inked by background to create the sea with Speckled Egg and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks while placing a masking tape where I want my sea to end.


I then cut a notch on my card which is where the pull banner will be pulled out from to make it easier to hold.


I then stamped the sentiments on the background and on the banner which will read "hope your day is reel-y great!" so cute!

I backed the background with double layers of foam tape leaving a space for the tab to move through. I then placed my whole background panel on a dark orange paper sandwiching the banner in between. I also created a stopper for the tab so it does not get out of its path.

I had extra colored images; the floating puppy and the red fish that I colored but didn't fit on my card, so I created extra mini card for them with the same ink blending technique for the sea :)





2 comments:

Cynthia said...

One of my favorite AI Guy sets! Love your interactive design and fabulous coloring.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo cute, Nina!! I love interactive cards!