Thursday, August 18, 2022

NEW RELEASE---FLYING CRITTERS by Mercy Sauer

 Hi folks, this is Mercy! Today’s card includes a tiny but mighty set which I already consider a staple in my collection: Birds and Bugs!  

Let’s check it out! 




In this particular card I wanted to showcase the set on its own. However, in future projects I will most likely use these cute elements individually. They are the perfect size for cards, scrapbook layouts, anything, really! 

Priced right, dies included, super cute and versatile with so many styles, it is a must from this Summer 2022 release. 




Thank you for joining me another Crafty week and I will see you next week!













2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is soooo adorable, Mercy! I love how you've used this set! Super cute card!!

Kreativestamping said...

You are so supportive. Thank you!