Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Travel & Cruise Journal by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, I am so excited to share with you this fun Travel Journal that I made with the new amazing die set "Journal Template Die Set" by Art Impressions. I also used the cute "Pack your Bags" stamp set.


The set has all the dies you need to create a stunning journal. I used the biggest die to create the outer cover from white Bristol Smooth paper. I then created a single inner page and I folded its flap along the score line the die created and placed double-sided tape on the flap and attached it to the inner side of the spine of the journal.

Now that my Journal base is ready, I stamped and colored my images from Pack your Bags stamp set using Copic markers. I did not color the shirt of the travelers because I am gonna cut them from patterned paper later.

I started with my cover, I cut the lovely frame from red cardstock and placed it on the cover on top of a blue sky paper and attached the ship with tiny sun and clouds.

For the first spread I cut the letters to create the word bag and attached the bags on the left side page.


on the right side I attached the cute lady. I gave the image dimension with foam tape.



I stamped her again on a patterned paper and cut out her shirt and hat and glued them on her image.
I die cut some accessories from the Journal die set to decorate the scene.

For the second spread, I cut this sort of a window using the window die from the journal set twice to make it more sturdy and glued them to each other. 



I then cut the letters for the word Travel and placed them in the window sections and attached some images from the stamps set with some enamel dots.



I backed the male traveler image with foam tape too and added it to the last page of the journal and repeated the patterned paper trick for his shirt and added some decorations and accessories too.


Check the step by step video tutorial here..
 




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is just too much fun!! How cute!! I love what you did with this, Nina!

Nina said...

Thank you Sharon so glad you like it :)