Saturday, August 13, 2022

You Glow Girl by Janet


I am obsessed lately with the Matchbook card line! This time I used the 5498 Matchbook Salon set. As always the 5317 MB Templates Dies was used to create this card. It's required but it works for all the sets in the line. I also added a wall clock from the 5323 MB Wall Accessories set. Every salon runs by the clock so I felt that was a must for this card!

My coloring is admittedly not as good as is normal. I tried a no line coloring technique using markers and pencils. It's more organic in appearance. It was a good challenge and I know my next attempt will improve as is always the case when you try new things. Hopefully this inspires you to go out of your comfort zone if you've been thinking about trying something new. Growth doesn't need to be perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you check out the entire Matchbook line. They're as much fun to make as they are to give!

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

It's super cute, Janet! I've been too afraid to try the no line coloring, so kudos to you!! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration!!