Friday, August 12, 2022

NEW FRIDAY VIDEO - Episode 4! Three Pages in the Christmas Journal Tutorial Using Copic Markers by Janet


Happy Friday everyone! I'm making progress on my Christmas Journal using Copics with three pages this week. I've pulled out two holiday stamps from the store. They are 5178 - Gingerbread Cubbies and 4927 HM - Holiday Mansion Accessory Set. I've even made an interactive shaker page using the beautiful frame in the 5543 Watercolor Journal Template Die Set.

Click on the link below to go to the video. Below are close ups of the three pages. In the video, I show each step used to create these pages.

Page 1 features the oh, so cute Gingerbread house and gingers from the Gingerbread Cubbies set. The shine you see is from being sprayed with Silver Glitter Dust.



Page two shows off four of the cute images in the Holiday Mansion Accessory Set.


Page three makes use of the pretty frame in the Watercolor Journal Die Set as a shaker window. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying the entire Journal line!

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Fantastic!! I am really loving this journal!!