Thursday, September 15, 2022

Cheers by Mercy Sauer --New Release--

 Welcome back folks, this is Mercy. Today I have two cards for you, both new releases. The first card is from the lady’s line, in this case, two good friends out in the wintery outdoors enjoying a cup of coffee. The second set is all about sentiments, which can be used on endless cards, or to create a fun design on their own. 

Let’s take a look at the first card, 





I chose warm colors for their outfits to contrast the cool blues in the background. I added some hills and pine trees, all in white with light blue highlights to prompt a feeling of peacefulness and good vibes. This set can be colored in using different mediums and even using the piecing technique to change their outfits, I must try that soon!

Super cute to send a friend! 

 

I used a very easy technique for the second card. No coloring or die cutting. Simply stamping. It’s perfect for creating many cards at once in no time at all. To create the card, I drew in a circle in the middle, even though it would also be interesting set to the side. I stamped the middle sentiment using red ink and followed by aligning the remaining sentiments around the circle using the tool of all tools, the Misti.  Only thing left to do was to stamp using black ink, matting the panel on red cardstock and adding a few heart embellishments. Pretty easy! 



I hope I gave you some inspiration to create using these two sets or any sets in your own collection! Have a great crafty week!




No comments: