Thursday, September 15, 2022

It's Fall Y'all by Mercy Sauer

September is a fun month, the end of summer, the beginning of Fall and the start to the Holiday Season. To celebrate, Ai has three challenges! Today’s challenge is “It’s Fall Y’all”.

This is Mercy and welcome back! 

This week I have two similar shadow box cards; however, I used two different stamp sets, with similar fall colors and different sentiments.  


Let’s check it out! 


These turkeys are hilarious! They remind me of some family members right after our Thanksgiving dinner, the one who ate too much and the other who cannot believe it!!! That was my inspiration! 


I love birds! at home we have two feeders in the front yard and one in the back. It’s so much fun to watch the birds feed, see their differences, behaviors, and most of all, their beautiful colors. This set reminds me of our daily visitors. I was also inspired by the style and colors of my previous card, so I went with it and created this one. 

In both cases I created my own shadow boxes, just in different sizes. I used the same large pumpkin in both settings and the vines from one set to embellish the other.  





I love Fall and all that comes with it. The weather, the colors and the many treats. Enjoy and I will see you all next week!




5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love your Turkey scene, Mercy!

NanaConnie said...

Is there a link up tool? I don't see one. Will check back. Thanks.

Kreativestamping said...

@nanaconnie thanks!

Kreativestamping said...

Did you find the link?

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you Cynthia