Saturday, September 24, 2022

Life is Full of Thanks and Giving by Janet

Hello Ai Fans! It's fall y'all and I am loving the fall and Halloween themes. It's my absolute most favorite season. One reason is that I'm a big fan of orange and brown. Oddly I don't love them by themselves but combined it's one of my favorite palettes.

Today's slimline card features two of the critters from the 5191- Feast Mode Set. The bunny and squirrel are ready to celebrate the season. I colored them with Copic markers and then trimmed them with my Brother ScanNCut. Fussy cutting works equally as well. I used the 5064 - Circle Double Stitched Dies to cut the left and right windows. I used the 5065 - Oval Double Stitched Dies to cut the oval window which fits one of the sentiments so perfectly.

I dry embossed the orange circles that were cut out to make the windows and adhered the a critter on each one of them. I cut a new oval out of green cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it. Then I attached the circles and the oval sentiment in the windows. For final touches, I added red paper flowers with pearl centers and a few green jewels. I love window cards and the Ai dies work so well since they both cut out the window but also leave stitch marks around the openings.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the Ai Store and check out all the great fall and Thanksgiving sets available.

Wishing you a very crafty day!
Janet Facebook Instagram - YouTube - Pinterest 


No comments: