Sunday, September 25, 2022

Baby Boy Journal pages 13-16 It's DONE! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm finishing up my Baby Boy Journal.

I have my last 4 pages.
I've had so much fun making this and hope you've been inspired to try your own journal.

On my center panel I used an interactive set.

I used the new 5495 – MB Nursery.
When you're ready to close up the journal, you just fold up the Matchbook.



Next up is baby's first haircut.
Doesn't every mother save a lock of hair?

Now you have a sweet little envelope to keep it in.

Also, his first birthday!
I used the letter I cut in half to make the dashes and apostrophe.



This is the inside cover page.



You can pull the envelope out of the pocket.
How cute!




I wish this journal was around when my now 22 and 23 year old kids were babies.
I would have probably made several of these.
My daughter danced for 14 years.  This would have been a beautiful keepsake.
Maybe a school journal...a page for each year of school.
My son would have loved a soccer journal. He played from 8-18.



This journal has SO much in it.
This is your chance to showcase dozens of your favorite Ai sets.
The theme doesn't matter.  Make what your heart tells you to.



You've heard the expression Go Big or Go Home?
Well...lol!  I may have gone a BIT overboard with the foam tape.
I must say, those clasps handled the weight and thickness like a champ!



This journal has endless possibilities!
I love it so much.
What's next?  I'm not sure yet.
Maybe a recipe journal?
Maybe bees and flowers?
Who knows...


Copics used:
Y17, Y28, Y32, B21, B45, G20, G43, RV10, N4, N6, W1, W2, W3, E00, E23, E97

Marvy 100 Sapphire

No comments: