Sunday, September 4, 2022

New! Front Porch Halloween set by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Who loves Halloween??

I do! I do!

 I was so excited when I saw the new 5487 – Front Porch Halloween Set which is part of the Front Porch Series.

I went a little dark and spooky with this one.  My kids both LOVE Halloween and being "scared."  Well,  kids...they're 22 and 23 but they're very much kids at heart when it comes to having a good scare at Halloween.



The awesome thing about this set is that you can go a little creepy or you can keep it totally cute for those that don't love that.



This set comes with coordinating dies which is great!  For my trees, I stamped and colored one of them and then cut it out.  For the rest, I just used the die to cut different shades of black and gray trees.



The little sign with BOO on it is from the Spooky Wagon set from the Ai Rides Series.
The fun scene inside the door is from the MB Halloween set.


Do you see my bats? They were cut out with the dies from the set.  I then used a piece of acetate and a brad to make them "FLY" through the air.  I love an interactive card!



Copics used:

T1, T2, T3, C8, 100, Y08, Y11, Y26, YR12,
YR18, YR31, G14, E23, E29, E37, E81


No comments: