Sunday, September 4, 2022

Baby Boy Journal pages 7 and 8 by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I have the next two pages in my Baby Boy Journal.
These are the 7th and 8th pages that I've made.



Some of this book is based on my son.  I honestly can't remember when he first sat up without looking in his baby book. He was obsessed with dinosaurs from about 2-8 yrs. old though so notice the "dinosaur" book in front of the mouse.  He loved to be read to.  I can remember him being about 3 years old and correcting my husband's pronunciation of the dino names...lol! He's an avid reader now as an adult. 


So...do as I say and not as I do.  I realized too late that I began gluing the pages on the right side of the journal in backwards.  Oops. You can see I tried to peel it up and it started to tear. Oh well.  It still works but, lesson learned. 

I hope you've been enjoying my journal.  It's been so much fun to make and I can't wait to start a new one.  I haven't decided on a theme yet.  There are SO MANY possibilities! 

If you've missed earlier posts just go to the bottom of this post and click the Baby Boy Journal tag and all of the previous pages will pop up.  I hope you had a great weekend!


Copics used:
RV10, B21, B45, G20, G43, Y17, Y28, Y32, E00, E23,
E41, E97, N1, N4, N6 W1, W2, W3

Marvy 100 Sapphire

 


No comments: