Thursday, October 20, 2022

FARM STAND by Mercy Sauer

 

Hello Ai crafters, Mercy here with another set of cards, three this week. 

I wanted to focus this week not on technique but on alternative use of stamp/die sets.     Specifically, the Ai Mini Trifold (MFT) Produce Stand set.  I believe buying crafting supplies is an investment, and like with any other type of investment, we want excellent yields in the value of our purchases.    Most sets I choose to show-case follow this rule.   Typically, my second question (after “do I love this set”) is, can I create different types of cards?    Let’s take a look!

On the first card, I used the elements on their own.  I created a scene using the platform pop up set making it versatile for multiple occasions.




The second card I created was designed as the product is marketed, a trifold card with a mini scene on each panel.   





Finally, the third card is a traditional A2 size card and I did not use all of the elements from the set.



These are some examples of how this set can be used.   I challenge you to think outside the box, create, and create again using the same sets.   Maybe next time I will combine with other sets and see how that goes.    Happy crafting!




3 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Fantastic cards! Colored beautifully!

Kreativestamping said...

Thanks!

Sharon Caudle said...

Girl, you are amazing! Love all your gorgeous backgrounds and different uses of this stamp! It makes me want to pull this stamp set out and get to work!