Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Spooky Harvest by Nina

 Hello Ai friends, Nina here with a Spooky card that I made using Spooky Wagon set for the current fun challenge Buttons & Bows.




 The set has a big stamp of this adorable wagon stamp that I stamped with some other decorations from the same set using my Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used my Copic markers to color them. I cut the images using the dies included in the set.


I then die cut the background from white card stock using my die cutting machine and a stitched rectangle die. I smooched Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks on my glass mat and sprayed with water then smooched my background on my glass mat to create the sky.

I also cut a panel for the ground and used a brick stencil with Vintage photo Distress Ink to create the bricks ground.

I used my Buttons Press machine to press this cute spider image into a button for the challenge and I attached it to the background and drew a black line for the spider to hang from :)






No comments: