Friday, October 21, 2022

Sportsman Birthday Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created for the Ai "Let's Hear it for the Boys" Challenge! I used the 5043 - Ole Buck Set to create a fun birthday card!


I stamped the group of friends with black ink and used Copic Markers for the coloring. The camouflage print and bright orange color adds to the sportsman theme. In the Northwoods of Wisconsin, this is the totally the clothing choice of so many people during the Fall deer hunting season. 


The greeting "Sending A Few Bucks For Your Birthday" was also stamped with black ink and I used Distress Oxide Ink to add color to the background. Tan shades were blended on the bottom to represent the ground and smoky blue colors toward the top to look like the early morning sky. 
Lastly, I added orange pattern paper and brown card stock to complete the card before attaching it to an A2 sized card base. 



Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a wonderful day!





1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Perfection, Tasha! I love how you inked the background and the camo looks amazing!