Thursday, November 10, 2022

Art Impression Harvest Journal Paper Pack by Mercy Sauer

 Welcome back to the Ai blog crafty friends, this is Mercy, feeling Thankful to be part of this group! 

Today’s card is inspired by a previous card I created and posted on September 22.    This time, I’m excited to use the Ai Harvest Journal Paper Pack.    Similarly to the previous card, I’m using two watercolor stamps and using Copic markers to color instead of watercolors.    I chose the gold/yellow and seafoam/grey palette to complement the saturated and warmer Copic colors. 


Let's take a look, 






This card is a perfect example of stretching your supplies.  The interactive Lawn Fawn flipping awesome dies with the non-traditional colors, and alcohol markers instead of watercolors, makes for a unique card for a lucky recipient.

I hope you get the opportunity to play with the new Ai paper packs, beautiful patterns and color palettes.
I will catch you next week,


No comments: