Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Christmas Truck Snowy Page, Holidays Art Journal - Page 3 by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here and today I am sharing my third page of the Holidays Art Journal Series that I started couple weeks back. For today's page I am using the Christmas Truck Set.



To create the background, I pressed blue shades from distress inks on my glass mat and then smooshed my background against it to create the sky. After it totally dried, I used my blending tool loaded with vintage photo distress ink to go all around the edges of my art journal page. This gives the vintage look that I am going for on this  page. 


I stamped the Christmas truck, Christmas lights, the wreath and the tree with my Mini Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. I used muted red shades and then on top gave a wash of light brown to match with the rest of my vintage looking page.

I cut two snowy hillsides with my hand and backed with different thickness of foam tape to give fun dimension to the art journal page and attached them to the page.

I die cut many trees using the dies included in the set without stamping the tree, just die cuts and left white which looked so gorgeous when added on the page, the blue sky behind them made them pop so much. 

I used different foam tape thicknesses behind my trees to make them overlap. I then added some star gems and blue pearls.






No comments: