Thursday, November 17, 2022

Forever in My Heart by Mercy Sauer

Hello crafty friends, this is Mercy, today with a card full of techniques (and cuteness) 

Let’s take a look, 




This card includes a shaker background created using embossed vellum. Vellum is a great material and it embosses beautifully. It creates a subtle, see through panel, where only a hint of the shaker bits are seen. I added a double layer frame so the bunny is encased and the sentiment is floating on the frame. It is a thick card, but totally worth the extra postage!

Now let's talk about the cute bunny. It's from The Happy Spring Set, which at first look, you might think (and it is) perfect for Easter; however, this cutie is great for many occasions, if not all.
Overall I love this card, the palette is not my typical go to, a great way to challenge myself.

This is it for me this week. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, I am grateful to be part of Ai and Thankful for you and your support.
Hugs to all,


No comments: