Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Holidays Art Journal Series - Page 2 - by Nina

  Hello Ai fans, Nina here and I am sharing with you my second page of the Holidays Art Journal Series that I started last week.

Today we are using the Christmas Wonder Set and Snowflakes Dies from Art Impressions.



I blended multiple distress ink blue shades on my glass mat and smooshed my background against it to create the sky. I then used a stencil and lightly pressed my ink blender on the stencil to give extra visual texture on my background.

I stamped the adorable kids, the light post and the little tree images with my Mini Misti and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers.

I cut two snowy hillsides with my hand and backed with different thickness of foam tape to give fun dimension to the art journal page and attached them to the page.

I die cut many snowflakes using the Snowflakes Die set and scattered them on my page after I glued my light post, the tree and the adorable kids images.


Check Video Tutorial here:






No comments: