Thursday, January 19, 2023

Room with a View--Freebies Journal Series Pages 7-9 by Mercy Sauer

 Today we have a new challenge, Windows to the World, I’m calling mine, “Room with a View”.  Welcome Ai crafty friends let’s get started!

I created pages 7, 8 and 9 of my Freebies Journal Series.   It was the perfect opportunity to create a “room” with three windows since the center of the journal includes three pages.   

Similarly to the other entries, it’s important to plan out the design, the theme, the critters, etc.   I envisioned a camping site where one of the critters was outside and the other two were inside the room looking out.

I temporarily joined the three panels prior to creating the scene.


I created the background scene using multiple stamp sets from my stash.  I stamped the main element, in this case the tent, and then added other elements.  


 I created the scene without worrying about the windows or its positions, to make it more “realistic” and natural.


I added any missing lines and proceeded to color.


At this point I added the windows,


and the critters.




creating the final scene!


This was so much fun to create, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Next post will include pages 10 and 11.

I will see you soon, thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love your little window scenes, Mercy! CUTE freebies!

Kreativestamping said...

😍😍😍