Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Valentine's Gift Card Holder by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a new Valentine's Day inspiration using the cute Java GCH set and GCH Envelop Set by Art Impressions.


I used pink accents paper collection to die cut the pieces to create the whole project.

I used the big envelop die from GCH Envelop die set and ran it through my die cutting machine on a light pink heart patterns paper.


From the same collection I cut the cup background from a plaid pattern paper using the cup die from the Java GCH set.

for the lid of the cup I used a light pink solid paper, this die is included with the Java GCH set.

to decorate my cup further, I used the decrating dies from the Java GCH set to cut the cup sleeve, the circle badge and the heart using different pattern paper from the same paper set.

I then used two foam tape thicknesses to give nice variety of dimensions between the layers to assemble my gift card holder and attached the cup to the envelop.




No comments: