Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Love You Slimline Card by Nina


Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a Valentine’s Day themed card using Valentine’s Bears Set, Slimline Double Stitched Dies, Valentine’s Paper Pack and Block Letter Die Set.



As usual I started by stamping my images on Bristol Smooth White Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti which I them colored later with my Copic Markers.

Copic Shades I used:

Reds: R59 R29

Browns: YR24 E99

Light Yellow: YR24 YR21

Pinks: RV12 R22

Grey: C1

I then used my scissors and cut all around the images and backed them with foam tape.

I cut slimline background using the Double Stitched Slimline Dies with my Big Shot die cutting machine.

To create the background I used a stencil from my stash and lightly blended light purple and light pink Distress ink shades to give a light color behind my vibrant colors of the bears. I used Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar Distress Inks.

I used Block Letter Die Set to cut letter Y and U and glued them on the sides of the single bear for the whole card to read LOVE YOU, isn't it cute!

To ground my images and to give my little bears something to stand on, I cut a strip from the Valentines new release paper pack that’s full of fun colors and patterns perfect for Valentine’s cards. I glued the strip to the bottom of the card with tape runner.

I decorated all around the images with red and pink enamel dots and glued the whole panel to a slightly bigger red card stock.



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This honestly could not be any more adorable, Nina! I love it so much!!