Saturday, February 25, 2023

* NEW MATCHBOOK CARD! * It's Perfectly Pawsome by Janet

 


Hello Art Impression fans! It's my day on the blog and I'm so excited to share this 5730 Cat Matchbook Card Set with you. It's one of three Matchbook sets that released this week. The living room is just full of cats and the colors you want to make them are totally up to you! I have gray cats, white cats, orange cats, brown cats, and even a calico cat. I had a ball making all the different styles. I love that there's a window that one cat is intently watching out of. The cat playing in the brown paper bag is also so typical of cats. It's just a really fun scene!

In order to make this, you need to first cut the base using the 5317 Matchbook Template Die Set. I recommend using a two-sided paper for this so that the matchbook has a cute look inside and out. This project is great for a half sheet of cardstock and anything that you can create with scraps is a good thing! Once the base is cut, you can load it up with images that go in it. There is clearly a left, right and middle section in each matchbook set. There are wall decorations and windows and at least one sentiment. I chose to use Perfectly Pawsome. Yes, indeed it is! You can even make a perfectly sized envelope for all matchbook cards using 5318 - Matchbook Envelope Dies

Please check out all the matchbook cards at the Ai Store. There is surely to be at least one scene you'll want to have. I think they're addictive. I'm definitely getting all three of these new sets to add to my collection.



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Janet! I love how you've colored all your cats! Fantastic!