Friday, February 24, 2023

Here's Tool You Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing three new cards created with the new 5729 - Tool Shed MB! I am a big fan of the Ai matchbook sets and I'm so excited for this tool shed theme! 

My first card has a red and teal color combination and I used paper from the 5606-Harvest Journal Paper Pack for the card base. I thought this pattern went well with the tool shed theme and I love the color! There is just so much detail in these little cards, it's amazing!

For the second card I made the base out of wood pattern paper to make it look like a shed. Since the wood background is dark gray, I colored the tools with bright colors to allow them to pop. I love the bright green, blue, and yellow colors! 
The third card is my favorite! I made a girly themed tool shed, because girls are handy too! The base was created with pink plaid paper from the 5606-Harvest Journal Paper Pack, this paper collection is fabulous! I also attached a wood pattern paper to the floor to separate it from the walls. I would totally have these colors if I had a tool shed!
I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are inspired to create a matchbook card with the new 5729 - Tool Shed MB!

Have a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Fabulous cards! Love them all.

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, these are so awesome!! I love, love, LOVE the pink tools, but they are both amazing!