Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Swing Card using the Front and Back Little Girl (BRAND NEW RELEASE!!!)

Happy Wednesday Ai Fans!!!


Watch video tutorial here!!!

 

Today we will be using the brand new Art Impressions Front and Back Little Girl Set (5717)! This set is so much fun because...as the name indicates...you get both the front and the back of this little girl! This set also contains the coordinating dies which will make her really easy to cut out. If you have been stamping for quite some time as I have, you may remember that Art Impressions had a wonderful collection of front and back images back in the day...and I just absolutely loved them. So needless to say, I was very excited to see some brand new images!

For a little added interest on this card, we will be creating a super fun swing card. This will highlight both the front and back of our little girl really nicely. I will give you all of the measurements and instructions for creating this super fun swing card in today's video!

Let's start by coloring the little girl, both the front and back, and to do this we will be using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens in the following colors: Blender, Sugared Almond Pink, Pale Rose, Yellow, Mustard, Flesh Colour, Beige, Mid Brown, Dull Blue.

For our background papers we will be using a beautiful double-side 6"x6" Paper Pad which is just so pretty! Finally, we can fussy cut a few of the flowers from this paper to fill her little basket!

Thank you so much for joining me today!  Have a fun and crafty day!!!


NEW RELEASE - Front and Back Little Girl Set (5717)

NEW RELEASE - Front and Back Fence and Window Set (5719)

Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies (5063)

Signo White Gel Pen

Post-it Labeling and Cover-up Tape


1 comment:

Lara Clardy said...

Soooo cute. I am a sucker for fences, windows and doors. I am so glad you did this as a video because it is a little complicated. I guess I am a visual learner,
I too have some of the old Front and Back stamps. I seldom used them because I wasn't into fussy cutting so they did not fit as well as they should have. I hope Bonnie makes lots more. Maybe she will reissue them as throwbacks with dies added!