Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Llama Window BD Wishes by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, I am so excited to share with you today my project for our current Challenge "Windows around the World". I am using the versatile Ai Journal set and the Llama Set.


I stamped the two Llamas image using Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink and my mini Misti as well as the gifts stack. I colored the images using my Copic Markers.

I used fun bright Valentine's colors from Copics.

I then cut my images and die cut the window from the Ai Journal Die set 6 times from heavy white paper sand glued them on top of each other to make the window dimensional and sturdy. I glued them using my Nuvo Glue.

I then placed the window on a striped yellow background from my stash. 

To assemble items inside my window compartments, I cut the top part of the Llama that has the baloon and attached it with foam tape ion the top right corner. I used my White Gel Pen to hide the black lines from the other Llama. 

For the Birthday presents I cut the gift stack into two halves and placed each half on the lower compartments of the window.

I left one compartment empty for the Birthday wish which I wrote using alphabet stickers. I then glued the whole thing to bright pink and light green backgrounds and finished up with few start enamel dots.





No comments: