Thursday, February 2, 2023

You're My Everything Challenge by Mercy Sauer

 

Welcome to the month of February Crafty friends, Mercy here introducing our newest challenge and Ai products.   The challenge today is all about love, You’re My Everything!

I will be using the newly released sets, 5716, 5721 and 5719. 

Let’s check it out,


I thought it would be fun to create a tag instead of a card.  Then, I thought of a clear tag, perfect when combined with the front/back little boy set and the fence set.    I also used three hearts from the newly released nestled heart set.     

Creating the tag was simple, I die cut all the elements twice, except for the boy since the set features a front and back view.    All elements I included in the front, I added to the back, pretty straight forward.    Finally I added a cute sentiment and coordinating ribbon.    It’s a great tag to add to a gift or even attach to a card.


Please check back regularly since the design team will be featuring new products!  

See you soon!








No comments: