Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Dad's Birthday Slimline Card by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, it is Nina here with a fun slimline card for a father's birthday using the recent Tool Shed Matchbook set, Journal Letter Die Set set and Double Stitched Slimline Dies.


I stamped my images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Bristol Smooth White paper and my Mini Misti.

I colored them with Copic Markers and cut all the images.

Copic Shades:

Orange: YR09 YR07 YR04

Greens: YG25 YG23

Yellow: Y17 Y08 Y15

Brown: W3 W2

Grey: C4 C2

I die cut the background using Art Impressions Double Stitched Slimline Dies and smooched it against my glass mat that had a layer of Blue Distress Ink shades sprayed with water. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Speckled Egg and Broken China Distress Inks.


I then glued an orange strip at the bottom as if it is the ground underneath my images. I backed my images with foam tape and attached them on top of the orange ground to assemble a workshop.

I die cut the letters to create Happy birthday phrase and glued it to the background. I decorated around the sentiment with enamel dots and star stickers then backed the whole panel with foam sheet and attached to a yellow cardstock.



2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Nina, this is fantastic and so cute!! I love how you created this!

Diane Mason said...

Love this idea for a masculine card - super cute!