Friday, March 10, 2023

"Get Your Green On" Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!
Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the Ai Green Galore Challenge! For my project I used the 5006 - Sham-rock Set and Mr. Set to create a fun St. Patrick's Day card!
I started by stamping the hat and used masking paper to cover it before stamping the man. To stick with the challenge theme, I used various shades of green markers for his outfit and used a white gel pen to add little details. He looks so festive in his green outfit and I LOVE this hat!!! 


For the background, I used Distress Oxide Ink and stencils to make a little outdoor scene, I like how the golden sky frames the image! 

Lastly, after ink blending the sky and grass, I stamped "Get Your Green On!" with black ink to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and will participate in the Ai Green Galore Challenge!
Have a great day!




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is the cutest card EVER!! I absolutely love what you did with thism Tasha! It reminds me of sooooo many dorky dads! LOL!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Two thumbs up! xoxo