Thursday, March 30, 2023

Your're Invited by Mercy Sauer

 Wow, March was a full month with three challenges and five weeks of new inspiration.   My last card for the month is a simple one using a brand new set to me.   I've been admiring this set for a while and finally got it; and boy, it's even better than I thought.  I was inspired to create this card by one of the Green Galore challenge entries, let's take a look,




I used a circle die to create the round shaped card and green front panel.   On a separate white cardstock, I stamped and gold heat embossed the three elements and sentiment from the set I chose to use.  I fuzzy cut around the wreath and used foam tape to pop up the wreath assembly on the card.   You can definite create many of these cards for a party or event very easily.   There are other elements in the set I will feature in April since I loved it so much.

Thank you for your company during this month, and I can't wait to see you again in April!


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Mercy!